23 September 2008

real life picture tag

This is for you Diana... I wouldn't do it for anyone else.

The rules are take pictures of the following things as they are, no cleaning or straightening. Then post them for the world to see. 

Please keep in mind that my entire family has been sick this week!

Self portrait. I've included two because I like taking funny pictures with my Mac. (The second one is supposed to be the funny one for those of you smart alecks who would like to pretend otherwise.)



Laundry room. I was going to zoom in on just the washer and dryer so it looked nicer, but I wanted to include the drinking fountain.


Refrigerator. Sweet Baby Rays. Mmmm.


Pantry. I really like my pantry, even though it's not organized very well. The shelves in the bottom cupboards pull out which is so convenient.


Sink. Yes, that is my toothbrush by the sink. I was brushing my teeth before I left for work and didn't want to walk all the way back to my bedroom to put it back.


Closet. A big pile of messy. We're still working on remodeling this one.


Favorite shoes. I would wear flip flops every day if I could. One of the best things about being pregnant was that I got a doctor's note allowing me to break the dress code at work and wear flip flops.


Favorite room. I took a few pictures of this one because, well, it's my favorite room. But it's not very clean, so I didn't take as many pictures as I could have. The first is Colin's crib, the second shows his animal friends, bookcase, and dresser, and the third is a close up of the trunk that houses his special friends and the letters I made to hang on the wall.




Bathroom. I guess you could call this Colin's bathroom because it is where he gets his baths.


Child. Colin was downstairs playing with Uncle Ethan. Looks like they were having a good time.


I don't want to tag anyone in my family because they'll whine about it. (But if they want to participate that's cool with me.) I guess I'll tag Maria, Mindy and Lacey. If they even read this blog....

4 comments:

Mindy said...

haha of course I read your blog! I was wondering where you got your really cute crib sheets? I need to find some that will match the blanket my mom is making. How are you doing by the way? I will take the pictures tonight!
Mindy

Gina said...

Very interesting! Your place looks really nice now! When I was there you were still under construction. Little Colin gets cuter by the day!

Silvey Mothership said...

Yeah... not participating in this tag! My house and everything around it has been ignored for a good 2 weeks and then some. It is the pits!(Literally) Peaches everywhere inside and out in different phases.

Diana Dye said...

Thank you very much. I feel so honored you'd do it only for me. And we bought that same crib in black. It's so pretty but I have a feeling I'll spend more time admiring it more than the baby will use it.