Colin still loves his bouncer. Sometimes we have to be careful with the toys we hang on there because he'll bat at them and they swing back into his face.

He also seems to like his swing, but he usually just zones out when he's in there. I guess it's just deeply relaxing.

Nate was entertaining Colin by walking him around. They stopped in front of the mirror, and Nate was trying to convince Colin to look at himself. I like Nate's face in this picture.

I was feeding Colin one afternoon, and he decided to spit up all over my back and the back of my computer chair. And I really mean all over. It was gross. He got put in time out in the recliner while I cleaned up.

I really like the goofy-looking pictures of him when he's strapped in and doesn't have any pants on. Sometimes it's just too hot for pants, but too cold for no socks. (The shoes are there because that's the only way socks stay on his feet.)

And now I present my version of the weekend in Logan watching UTEP and playing with Hannah. First, Rachel was pretty excited about turning 7. Granny and I had a good time teasing her about not getting any presents. Here she is on the swing (not going too high!).

Here's a picture with all of us outside—Kaylee, Granny, Colin, Bryant, Scott, and Rachel. Oh wait, nope, no Rachel. Oops.
Saturday evening we got to see Hannah in two shifts. First the kids, Granny and Papa, Scott, and I went to the hotel for a few minutes so she could see the childrens. Not to brag or anything, but seeing Colin was the priority. (The last time she saw him he was only a couple of days old.)
Bry didn't throw a fit about getting his picture taken. It was awesome!

Colin had a good time speaking "retard" with Aunt Hannah.
Colin had a good time speaking "retard" with Aunt Hannah.
Kaylee had such a good time being squashed by Papa that all the other kids had to try it out.
After the team ate dinner, Hannah was free to come back and hang out with the fam. We sang to Rachel and put candles on her half-a-cake. She has the princess smile perfected.




I took a lot of pictures of Hannah holding Colin (with Kaylee poking her head into most of them), but he wasn't really interested in smiling for the camera.


When he did actually smile I focused down on him and only got part of Hannah's face. It kind of makes her smile look evil.

Sunday's game versus USU. UTEP lost. If you really focus and kind of squint your eyes you can see Hannah. All those players on the field kind of got in the way of my picture of Hannah.

Colin was pretty good during the game. He played with Papa and the girls, and went to snuggle with Granny when he got fussy.

The end.
9 comments:
I love your jam-packed-full-o-Colin blogs. They are fun to look at. The commentary is fun to. You are right, the funny face pictures are the best. Wish I could have been there, but I wasn't, so I'll stop wishing that I was starting now...but it really looks like you had fun...ok...starting now.
The recliner pictures are probably my favorites. He is such a cutie. In the outside swing picture, he almost has a Donovan look. I guess they are related so it makes sense.
Great pictures! I like the one of Colin in the swing leaning on his arm the best! So adorable! Hannah and the kids all look like they had a good time together.
It was fun to be together. It was great to play picture tag too. My favorite of him is in the outside swing! He is a fun kid to play with and coo too.
So I've been sitting here looking at the figures and trying to figure out what the heck UTEP meant?!? How ignorant am I? I thought it was like some lame-o Utah slang term for a tax deduction...apparently it's a school?? And their mascot's a miner?? Oooh scary! Watch out...the miner's are coming!
whoa...i meant *pictures* not figures...it's been a long day...lol...it's not easy raising a puppy... :)
Yes, silly Amy. UTEP is the University of Texas El Paso. :)
Thanks for coming up to Logan! THe pictures are bomb.com! Colin is such a cutie. Good thing we both speak retard fluently. I wish we could have hung out more. I already miss everyone..boo.
Kirsta,
we need to get together some time. My baby is seriously sticking out now. Your baby on the other hand is super cute! I hope that you are doing well. Call me or email sometime soon!
Mindy
Post a Comment