Colin seems to like being on his tummy. He's really good at lifting his head and moving it from side to side. But sometimes he gets distracted and tries to eat the floor instead.

I like this picture with his towel on his head because it looked like a wizard hat to me.
Yes, our son is now the size of a giant zucchini.
When Scott and Lenna were down we got some cute pictures of Mason giving the baby some love. He also gave the baby's Mickey a lot of love.



What a cute boy that Mason is. Colin is lucky to have such awesome cousins.
6 comments:
Wow, I'm first! Colin really is changing and doing more faces and impressive interactions. Mason is a cute cousin and does love the babies! Thanks for all the cute, adorable,fantastic pictures!
I'm second and I don't care! I saw the "Nate" faces before his granny. ha ha!
Look at those smiles! How fun! Miss him and you all already. Mason almost looks like a cute, adoring cousin in these pictures...ha!
Oh my gosh he's so big! It makes me sad. He doesn't look anything like I remember, but I'm glad he's growing. His hair cracks me up. His faces are pretty awesome. I had a few good laughs. The picture of Mason kissing the little guy is adorable.
He has already changed so much! I can't believe it. It's easier for you because you see it with your own eyes, but it makes me a little sad that we can't be around more often. I agree, that was a Nate face in that picture.
What a cute little boy! I swear you just had him - where does the time go?
Post a Comment