How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
4 Joys
Colin
Nate
Reading
Playing the piano
3 Fears
Bad guys in my house
Something bad happening to my family
Nate jumping out and scaring me in the dark
4 Goals
Get back to my pre-pregnancy size
Teach my child(ren) the gospel
Be a better cook
Catch up on scrapbooking
3 Current obsessions/collections
Blogging
Scrapbooking
I collect spoons and books and junk all over my desk
3 Random facts
I've never been defeated in a game of Nertz :)
I used my closet as a playhouse when I was a kid
The movie Cinderella still freaks me out because my house caught on fire while we were watching it when I was a kid and I had to take all the other kids to safety
Sorry, I had to change some to 4 things because I had more to share!
I tag DeAnna, Lenna, Tia, Hannah, and Heather or Caleb (do I get to copy the same people? because I just did)
1 comment:
Um...no tag backs. Tag someone else! Catching up on scrapbooking is also a goal of mine. Unfortunately it may be unattainable.
Post a Comment