Stay tuned for the rest of the update coming at a time when I don't have a fussy baby in my arms. (He makes it hard to type!) Thanks for the gear Hannah! You're the b-e-s-t best. See you in a few weeks.
I'm glad his gear fits. I'm sorry about how the sleeves are, but that's all I could really find that was a reasonable price. He looks pimpin'. I hope your shirt and Nate's shirt fit. If not let me know and I can see what I can do woot!
Shoot, I left my comment but forgot to do the silly characters so I guess it didn't post! It was something about being the best looking baby Miner! Look how happy he is in his new duds.
5 comments:
Nice...
We are anxiously waiting to hear the latest stat report!
He is starting to thicken up a little. Gotta love that chub!
I'm glad his gear fits. I'm sorry about how the sleeves are, but that's all I could really find that was a reasonable price. He looks pimpin'. I hope your shirt and Nate's shirt fit. If not let me know and I can see what I can do woot!
Shoot, I left my comment but forgot to do the silly characters so I guess it didn't post! It was something about being the best looking baby Miner! Look how happy he is in his new duds.
I was looking at these two pics again and in the top one he has a bit of a Bryant look. Maybe I am crazy.
Post a Comment