02 October 2016

Ethan's wedding!

Ethan's wedding day! Which was July 30, 2016. 

I tried to take a picture of my children looking cute in their nice clothes before the sealing. It didn't go great.




Is it really asking too much to want a picture of my family?!




Maggie and Lyddie.


Heather and Austin.



They are married!




Colin and Gray love Ethan.




Kate tolerates Ethan.


Jude loves Ethan.





Lyddie wasn't a fan of Heather.


Who wants to go to the Photh Booth?


Kelli was a little embarrassed about her goof. But we fixed it!


Kate likes Melissa. 


The kids were psyched about having snow cones at the reception. I got to be the snow cone maker, because I have professional snow cone making experience. That's also why I don't have any other pictures of the reception. I was busy the entire time. 



Kenny and Laura texted me late that night and asked if I wanted an antique Singer sewing machine/table that they found for free on the side of the road. I said yes, because duh. It needs some work, but it is awesome!




We chose to have scripture heroes come to our primary during the month of August. I was first, and my neighbor Steve Bunch came in as Captain Moroni. (I didn't make the cards. We found them online, and they were sufficiently cute, so I didn't feel like I needed to remake them.) Steve wore his own suit of armor, which he had crafted himself. 


I offered to make him a Title of Liberty. So at 10:30 on Saturday night, I did. 

No comments: