24 September 2016

colin's baptism

Imma just post all the pictures, because I like all of them and this is my blog.

Nate loves jumpsuits.



Kate refused to be in the picture.



Trying to take a picture of the three of us, and I don't like how big my arm looks.


My arm looks better, but Gray tried to get back in the picture. I love how Nate is pushing him back out of frame.


Papa and Dad and Son.





I guess my brother Ethan had already left by this point.



It was a lovely morning. Colin was so into the talks and trying to be good. I tried to remind him that the special feeling he felt was the Holy Ghost. I hope he remembers that. I held it together pretty well and didn't cry too much. We had donuts and flavored milks in the pavilion of the stake center afterwards. It was quick and easy and we didn't have to let people into our home. Winning.

No comments: