The kids and I went to watch Nate play in an indoor soccer game one Saturday evening.
Jude is sitting on my lap right now, and when this picture loaded he said, "Whoa. That funny."
The point of going to the game was so I wouldn't have to be at home alone with the kids. I didn't want them to just sit and watch TV, and I didn't really want to parent. So we went to the game, and here's what the kids ended up doing. Blerg. This is what happened after I had to keep running to grab them as they wandered onto the field.
He's still the cutest little cheeser.
I am a big fan of Jimmy Fallon's. I tape his show and watch it when I have time during the day. I feel like we are friends in real life. I was really excited to see his book at the library.
Nooooo! Not more pink eye! (I think it ended up being a false alarm, because it was fine that night and it didn't spread to anyone else.)
I love happy kids with green mustaches. I believe they were drinking some homemade grorange juice, which is green orange juice (spinach and oranges blended up).
Kate didn't want to eat pretzels, but she did want to make a craft with them. She was quite proud of her crown.
Real men wear aprons, right? Please tell me that's right.
I piled the snow up when I shoveled the driveway to help the boys make a fort. They loved it and spent a lot of time working on it.
Nate and I took the younger kids to the Provo City Center Temple open house on the 28th. It was difficult to get a good picture of everyone. Nate and Jude declined to get in the picture, Kate chose to do a classic Kate grimace, and Gray was silly.
But everyone liked the fountain. (Colin had to stay at school because he had already been on a tour with me, and I felt like he had missed enough school that month because of the Great Pinkeye Epidemic of 2016.)
On dentist day, Gray insisted on showing me the frogs. I don't think you can see any of them in this picture, but they were cool.
Oh, I think this is the kids mauling our nice new neighbors. They are a sweet young couple of newlyweds, and I don't think they'll be having children of their own for years and years after experiencing an evening with the Silveys.















No comments:
Post a Comment