30 July 2012

fine, I'll update the blog: part one, may

The longer I put off updating the blog, the harder it got to motivate myself to update it. But here for your viewing pleasure are pictures of my family from the second half of May.

At some point Gray decided he liked people food. He liked to eat it and he liked to wear it.


He also likes to play peek-a-boo.



This is Gray's favorite place to play in the kitchen.


We went to the splash pad in Spanish Fork with Brad and DeAnna. Kate didn't want to get wet this time, though in general she loves to.


Colin never has a problem gettin gwet.


I built a sweet Lego tower that went all the way to the ceiling. It used almost all of our Lego pieces. I yelled for Nate to come and hold it for me so I could take a picture. (He also had to put the last few pieces on because he is taller than I am.)



And that's all the pictures I have from the end of May. I'm pretty sure Brad and DeAnna came to visit and it was awesome. Right? Was that in May? My brain hurts.

2 comments:

Diana Dye said...

Nate looks like he's trying to take credit for the tower. I'd watch my back.

Silvey Mothership said...

Wow, tall lego tower for sure. Yep May visit with Bradley's family and June too. We've had a great summer of Iowa visitors, right?