On April 6th it snowed. It was weird.
On April 8th Kate did her own hair and bit the Connect 4 game. It made me laugh.
Blurry Instagram Gray. Still adorable.
Gray rocking a pair of shorts that Hannah bought for Colin back in the day. They are really cute, and so is my boy. Speaking of my boy, he's been crawling on his hands and knees for about a month. Once he turned 8 months old it was like a switch flipped and he decided that he was a big boy. Yay for Gray! He also signs a bit, loves to eat people food (NOT baby purées), babbles, spits, wags his tongue, cruises along the furniture, bites when he gives hugs and kisses, smiles constantly, wrestles with his brother and sister, gets up to eat once during the night, and he is my constant companion and buddy. I love his happy, easygoing nature.
Bucket head!
Awww, I miss his crazy-long hair. We cut it last week.
Gray is a super climber like his sister. He crawled up onto the bed after I took this picture. Then I made him get down.
Kate sleeps in the strangest positions. She fell asleep half standing up, half folded over her bed. She's done this several times.
Light sabers! I'm an awesome mom! Best $2 dollars I've ever spent. The kids love these so much.
I asked Kate to put some clothes on before she went outside, so she put on shoes, a jacket, and a hat. She neglected to put on pants or a shirt. I let it go.




2 comments:
Lol that last picture is such a classic! Funny Gray with bucket and climbing stunts. He is a keeper!
No offense, but Kate should not be allowed to dress herself. Ha! Makes me laugh every time! I can't believe how big Gray is looking. He will be walking before you know it!
Post a Comment