10 October 2011

Gray 2 months

Gray
12 pounds 15 ounces
23.75 inches

Colin
11 pounds 13 ounces
23.5 inches

Kate
10 pounds 15 ounces
23 inches long

Looks like we have ourselves a chubby little winner! Gray loves to eat, can you tell? Everyone is crying, and dinner is boiling over, so that's all for now.

5 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Woohoo! I love me a chubby baby...because that's what I tend to produce:)

Silvey Mothership said...

Winner, winner! I thought so.

Diana Dye said...

Holy cow, Henry was 12 lb 10 oz at 4 months. You must be getting so buff.

Hiatt Family said...

Love the chub!

Ryan and Rebekah said...

When i was looking at your pictures you posted before I even commented to Ryan that Gray looks older than two months. Glad to see the stats agree with me. He is adorable as is his name.