03 August 2011

dang my kids are cute!

Bekah! Look at what a good job you did! Thanks friend.

















7 comments:

Diana Dye said...

Wow she did do a good job. Well it would be hard to make your kids look uncute.

Silvey Mothership said...

Really nice! Seems like they were willing and ready to pose and smile.

Ryan and Rebekah said...

Dang your kids are cute! Your fancy editing and adorable children make up for my lack of any real talent as a photographer.

Hiatt Family said...

very very cute!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

So cute! They are all perfect! Colin looks a lot like Nate in some of those pictures. Kate's eyes are so gorgeous!!

Heather M. Williams said...

Colin and Kate might be the most beautiful children I have ever seen. Ever. And I have seen some pretty beautiful children in my time. Also, I will be home in four days. Just sayin'.

Olsen Family said...

Kirsta, you have adorable children. Bekah, I need you to swing by Texas on your way home.