21 July 2011

more family pictures

If you can't tell, I've had some fun at the computer today. We got our family pictures back, and I've been playing with editing them. The small ones are the originals we got from the photographer, and the bigger ones are the ones I edited myself. I included the originals so you would know what I had to work with. I think they turned out all right, but I still plan on asking my brother-in-law to come over and take a few more for us in our backyard. I just didn't get quite what I wanted the first time.




















3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Will you do some for me? Pretty please?

Unknown said...

If you would like to make a contribution to my photo wall, I would love the one of Colin and Kate, one of the faded color ones. I would need a 5x7 or you can just send me the pic and I can print it with the rest of the ones I am printing. I love the way they are holding hands in it.

Silvey Mothership said...

Thank you, thank you! We really do have a great looking family. thanks for blogging some.