10 May 2011

paper coterie

I ordered these journals online last week and they just arrived today. I love them! The website was having an open house special thing so there was a $40 credit and you just had to pay shipping. (I think it's still going until the 13th.) These little beauties ended up being $4 each, shipped. Huzzah! You can't get a journal for that at Walmart. They were packaged in the cutest boxes, and they came with a cute necklace too.

I'm really excited to start writing down the hilarious things Colin says in his journal. I've been posting a lot of them here, but I want to have them written down as well. And I'm really excited for Kate to start talking so she can say hilarious things too!



1 comment:

Silvey Mothership said...

Those are really cute! Good luck journaling. I always had such good intentions......