28 April 2011
the treadmill
Every night when Colin is going to bed he asks Nate to tell him a secret. Sometimes he wants a secret about Scar or Sleeping Beauty. Sometimes he talks to Nate about his day. (A secret is anything that you whisper to him or that he whispers to you.) Last night Nate told Colin that he was going out to the garage to run on the treadmill. Colin immediately started asking questions about the treadmill. "Does it have a hole in it? Does it have wings? Is it heavy? Can you carry it? Can you run on it? Can I walk on it? Can I touch it?" When Nate got home from work this afternoon he took Colin out to the garage to see the treadmill. It was a life-changing moment for little Colin, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny boy! So curious, I'm sure it made his day!
Oh Colin...I wish I was as curious about things as you are. Then I might be as smart as you.
Post a Comment