While I am very happy that you are growing and have a strong heartbeat, I could do without the obscene amount of vomiting you are causing me to endure. Also, you might have enjoyed the last 5 weeks of bedrest, but I have not. With your cooperation I think we can put an end to that in the near future. I look forward to meeting you in person this August.
Sincerely,
Your Mom
5 comments:
Looking at Colin and Kate I realize that a tremendous amount of effort goes into bringing such kids to our family. I'm sorry you have to puke so much to make it happen.
Hang in there. It will get better soon! I ask about you almost everyday when talking to Tia or Nate. You'll be better when I get home and I will have avoided all the puke.
That's a win win for me!
Congrats Kirsta! I'm sorry it's been so hard for you. That stinks! So, when are you due?
Very exciting that you are prego...sorry that you are feeling terrible. Hopefully soon things will be better.
I'm due the 25th...it's a race! ;)
How exciting! Congratulations! Also, I hope your fetus takes your heartfelt letter seriously. Pregnancy does not sound fun.
Post a Comment