14 December 2010

kate's photo shoot

Here are some shots from Kate's birthday portraits. I'm pleased as punch with how they came out. Nate's not a fan of her "antennae" but I like her crazy hair. Enjoy!






4 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

So cute. She looks so tall next to Colin!! Why do they have to grow up so fast?! I miss those kids, they'll be so big when we see them in the spring!

Ryan and Rebekah said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! The last picture with them sitting next to each is super dang cute! She is a keeper! I am all about the piggy tails! Men just don't know fashion.

Hiatt Family said...

I agree with DeAnna, Kate girl looks so long and lean! The hair reminds me a bit of the orange haired fraggle rock girl...can't remember her name! I'm impressed that she smiled so much! cute, cute

Becca and Greg said...

They definitely look like antenna...but super cute! Who took these? They did a great job! And how did you get her to smile so much. My 1-year-old just studies the camera and then tries to get it and eat it. Can't believe how fast that year went...