11 August 2010

dad's day

So, 2 months later I finally took the pictures for Nate's Fathers Day present. I'm a little behind. Maybe in another 2 months I'll have the pictures edited and printed and in the frame.


And don't worry, I'll post for realsies later. Probably tomorrow.

5 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Cute! I guess the one for Papa is also "almost ready"?

Hiatt Family said...

Very cute! I like the navy and while look!

Hiatt Family said...

That would be navy and WHITE. excuse my typo!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Those were the clothes I had on hand that fit and coordinated. Turned out pretty good though. I just wish I could get Kate to smile at the camera.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Ha, I haven't done Brad's either. I thought about doing it for his birthday, but Donovan broke the camera so I wasn't able to.