I know I'm biased, but come on now, that is one handsome boy!
I love the mischievous one where he is holding the 2 in front of his face. It was also nice of Kate to cooperate so I could have a nice picture of the two of them together.
Oh my word these are soooo cute! I want some! Fanks! I miss your kids...and you of course. Glad Kate decided to be good...she's so pretty! I can't believe how big she is...crazy stuff!
Cuteness! Love it that Kate got in on the action. She is so much more "user friendly" these days. I'm with Hannah- can't wait for the real thing in print.
4 comments:
How cute! I love the pictures. I can't believe he is two already. It seems like yesterday we were working and pregnant and stuff.
Handsome man...I STILL don't have a good picture of the two of my kids together. Jealous!
Oh my word these are soooo cute! I want some! Fanks! I miss your kids...and you of course. Glad Kate decided to be good...she's so pretty! I can't believe how big she is...crazy stuff!
Cuteness! Love it that Kate got in on the action. She is so much more "user friendly" these days. I'm with Hannah- can't wait for the real thing in print.
Post a Comment