I took Kate to JCP to get her 6 month pictures taken. She was a real peach. The first time she screamed almost the whole time. Today she did marginally better, but she had to sit on my legs in order to do it. (You can see them in the pictures under the background.) And she wanted to chew on something the whole time. Good thing she's cute...








9 comments:
Oh Kirsta, she's adorable! Do you kiss those cheeks all day long?
hahaha. I didn't even notice your legs until you pointed them out. The ornery pictures are some of my favorites...but I know how annoying that is too! Both of my kids have had their moments at the JCP!
Priceless! you know some of my favorites are of her crying- they make me laugh. She is cute crying or smiling.
So sweet!
Those 1st two are my favorite! I actually laughed out loud.. She looks sooo ticked! Haha...
What a cutie! She has beautiful eyes!
few things are better in life than looking at someone else's mad kid. Thanks for sharing. Also I miss you face too!
She's adorable! Love those big blue eyes!
checking up on your blog and came across this post again...and i couldn't stop laughing...i feel her pain...
Post a Comment