27 February 2010

question

I just used my hair flat iron to iron my blouse. Does that make me strange, crazy, or brilliant?

6 comments:

Mother Ruth said...

I would say very inventive!!!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Ummmm...I do that to iron my skirt before church sometimes. I say it makes you brilliant!

Ashley said...

I've sprayed water on my shirt and pulled it strait as I used a blow-dryer on it.
I think we're awesome.

Hey- there are no photos of you on here recently. The curse of the camera man (/woman) I suppose.

Andrea Grover said...

In college, I often used my curling iron to straighten out the edges of my shirts. I always considered myself pretty lazy. Take it as you will.

Hiatt Family said...

All of the above?

Diana Dye said...

I tried it once but it didn't work too well. I was wearing my shirt at the time so that may be why.