09 January 2010

'010 (oh-ten)

Colin said he wanted more peaches one morning at breakfast. This is what he did with them. I was not impressed. He was.


Ah pink. I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing a lot more of that color in the future.


Fat Face.


I bought myself some $5 sunglasses at Walmart yesterday. Colin thought they were for him. He looks pretty good in them.


This is when he was saying, "Hey baby!"


I tried some new outfits on Kate to see what fits her now. The answer was "not much." But boy howdy, she can certainly work those baggy clothes.


Hannah and Colin saying "Huzzah!"


Since Hannah is leaving us again (too soon!) to go off to college again, we went over to Caleb's house to hang out as a family one last time.

My niece Sara had on a pretty sweet outfit. I was trying to show her apron, but she was too busy dancing and shaking her bum.


Rachel's was pretty sweet too.


Classic Bry.


Hannah and the kids played "Down By the Banks."


Rachel was kind enough to help me out with a bad hair day I was having. She put together this look for me.


And here's Hannah's makeover. She ended up with four clips and two bows and two pigtails.


Rachel let me take a turn doing her hair. I think it turned out quite lovely.


Take a good look, Kate. This is the future of your hair if left up to your mother.


Aw, mother and pirate-daughter.


Rockband was the highlight of the night. This is a picture of Hannah singing some Korn song. That's why she looks so ghetto and hard core.


And here's Colin counting to ten. It's not his best effort, but he's distracted by the camera. It's pretty much impossible to get him to do anything when he can see the camera.

3 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

We will all miss Hannah! Thank goodness she will be home in 3 weeks. It was fun to get together...good food and fun! Yes, your kids are adorable,smart, funny,stylish, amazing,etc. No arguement from me.

Diana Dye said...

We've watched Colin count 5 times now. Sarah likes it and says a...b...a....b along with him.

Aunt Gina said...

Thanks for posting, Kirsta! The pictures of Kate are so dang cute! She has a beautiful smile :) Colin is such a doll too, loved the video of him counting. Yes, he is a smart boy!! Good to see Caleb & Heathers' kids too :)