So here's a few pictures, I don't have much ambition to make it all look cool right now. Here's the stats: Born June 29 at 11:17 PM Weighing in at 7 lbs. 7.2 oz. 22 in. long with ET features (gone now!) Full name: Colin Sam Silvey
I'm sure Kirsta will have plenty to add when she's up to it!
Well the pictures are great (I took some of them) and this baby is just wonderful. It was fun being there last night just when it all happened.
Mom and I were outside the room and the nurses were coming and going, mom overheard a little of the chatter, such as "push, push", Nate laughing, and finally little Colin crying just a little, hardly a wimper. A perfect little boy, wide-eyed and calm as can be.
Congratulations Kirsta and Nate! I know you guys went through a lot to have this little boy. Geewiz, the little guy shares mine and his other grandpa's name, I was very surprised and honored.
Now the fun begins. Let's watch the granny's do their thing!!! dad
Congratulations!!! I was praying for you guys all day yesterday. I'm so happy to see that your son is here and everyone is ok. We will share June 29 birthdays! YAY! What a beautiful little boy!
Awesome job! Just stupendous! The ones that come out looking like ET are the heartthrobs later on. I know. I birthed one myself.
Kirsta, since the first day you started playing with my kids in the Scroll office I knew you were cut out to be a killer mom. Good luck in your own personal adventure. It's really what makes a woman's life worth living.--Bonnie
Sorry Sam, you were only the first because Lenna and I were at the zoo. Congratulations Nate and Kirsta! We are all so excited to see the little guy in person, Donovan was practicing grabbing at babies during church yesterday so he is ready! My favorite picture is of Kirsta and Colin, a picture perfect moment. Don't worry about that cute fuzzy hair, it will be gone in a few weeks! He is so precious, I can't get over how cute he is, but then I remember that he is related to Donovan. We love you guys and can't wait to see that little boy! We also hope that Kirsta heals quickly so she can walk when we all come to visit.
I'm with DeAnna, we were out and about this morning, but I did check Dad's blog FIRST thing this morning so I could see the pictures. The fuzzy hair picture is adorable. It's amazing how fast they recover from the trauma of birth. It's just too bad that the mommies don't recover as quickly as they do! Welcome to the wonderful recovery phase now! You survived pregnancy, labor, and delivery and in my opinion THIS is the worst part. Good luck holding in your pee, walking normally, and getting that boy to nurse. GOOD times. Oh, and not to mention the first poo of you and the boy. Fun fun fun. We are SO excited for you and wish we were there to snuggle your little Colin. He's going to be a great addition to the nephews. I can only imagine the trouble he will be getting into with Donovan and Mason (with Mason probably being the ring leader of them all!) Heaven help us! congrats on being a mommy and a daddy! I'm so glad Nate made it through the delivery! Did he cut the cord by the way???
Congrats Kirsta and Nate! He is such a cute little boy. I wish you luck and much happiness. Boys are the best and when they get bigger they become the best little buddies!
Congratulations!!! Beautiful baby! Seriously! Much better than the creepy looking photoshop baby you put on the blog earlier. And I love the name Colin. -Jordan (with a mustashe)
Hey, I just saw a picture of your carseat on my mom's blog. LOVE IT! I actually saw the same one in an add recently and thought "I love that carseat, maybe Kirsta and Nate have it." What do you know...
I almost bought the same car seat/stroller combo that you have, since it was the only other pattern I liked, but they didn't carry it in the store, so we went with this one. It is pretty freakin' cute though.
I was actually a little jealous of the cute car seat, but I am over it now. I am ready for some more pictures of Colin! I am sure you have taken plenty!
11 comments:
I am first to comment, ha ha ha!!!!
Well the pictures are great (I took some of them) and this baby is just wonderful. It was fun being there last night just when it all happened.
Mom and I were outside the room and the nurses were coming and going, mom overheard a little of the chatter, such as "push, push", Nate laughing, and finally little Colin crying just a little, hardly a wimper. A perfect little boy, wide-eyed and calm as can be.
Congratulations Kirsta and Nate! I know you guys went through a lot to have this little boy. Geewiz, the little guy shares mine and his other grandpa's name, I was very surprised and honored.
Now the fun begins. Let's watch the granny's do their thing!!! dad
Congratulations!!! I was praying for you guys all day yesterday. I'm so happy to see that your son is here and everyone is ok. We will share June 29 birthdays! YAY! What a beautiful little boy!
Awesome job! Just stupendous! The ones that come out looking like ET are the heartthrobs later on. I know. I birthed one myself.
Kirsta, since the first day you started playing with my kids in the Scroll office I knew you were cut out to be a killer mom. Good luck in your own personal adventure. It's really what makes a woman's life worth living.--Bonnie
Sorry Sam, you were only the first because Lenna and I were at the zoo. Congratulations Nate and Kirsta! We are all so excited to see the little guy in person, Donovan was practicing grabbing at babies during church yesterday so he is ready! My favorite picture is of Kirsta and Colin, a picture perfect moment. Don't worry about that cute fuzzy hair, it will be gone in a few weeks! He is so precious, I can't get over how cute he is, but then I remember that he is related to Donovan. We love you guys and can't wait to see that little boy! We also hope that Kirsta heals quickly so she can walk when we all come to visit.
I'm with DeAnna, we were out and about this morning, but I did check Dad's blog FIRST thing this morning so I could see the pictures. The fuzzy hair picture is adorable. It's amazing how fast they recover from the trauma of birth. It's just too bad that the mommies don't recover as quickly as they do! Welcome to the wonderful recovery phase now! You survived pregnancy, labor, and delivery and in my opinion THIS is the worst part. Good luck holding in your pee, walking normally, and getting that boy to nurse. GOOD times. Oh, and not to mention the first poo of you and the boy. Fun fun fun. We are SO excited for you and wish we were there to snuggle your little Colin. He's going to be a great addition to the nephews. I can only imagine the trouble he will be getting into with Donovan and Mason (with Mason probably being the ring leader of them all!) Heaven help us! congrats on being a mommy and a daddy! I'm so glad Nate made it through the delivery! Did he cut the cord by the way???
Congrats Kirsta and Nate! He is such a cute little boy. I wish you luck and much happiness. Boys are the best and when they get bigger they become the best little buddies!
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Congratulations!!! Beautiful baby! Seriously! Much better than the creepy looking photoshop baby you put on the blog earlier. And I love the name Colin.
-Jordan (with a mustashe)
Hey, I just saw a picture of your carseat on my mom's blog. LOVE IT! I actually saw the same one in an add recently and thought "I love that carseat, maybe Kirsta and Nate have it." What do you know...
I almost bought the same car seat/stroller combo that you have, since it was the only other pattern I liked, but they didn't carry it in the store, so we went with this one. It is pretty freakin' cute though.
I was actually a little jealous of the cute car seat, but I am over it now. I am ready for some more pictures of Colin! I am sure you have taken plenty!
Post a Comment