This is video smelting that beats all video smelting before the dawn of man. I like fritos, say all the ninos. So pleaso eato Fritos!!! I smelt good spanish rhymes. Spin that yo!!!! The End, O.S. (Original Scott)
Wow. Of all the things you chose to video, you chose overstuffed, lazy Caleb? You COULD have videoed his cute kids since HE doesn't ever care to share video of them!
8 comments:
Wow, the talent in the Silvey family is astonishing.
I would call this a boring Sunday afternoon after eating too much. Nate - I can't believe you posted this. I'll get you back, just you wait.
This is video smelting that beats all video smelting before the dawn of man. I like fritos, say all the ninos. So pleaso eato Fritos!!! I smelt good spanish rhymes. Spin that yo!!!! The End, O.S. (Original Scott)
Wow. Of all the things you chose to video, you chose overstuffed, lazy Caleb? You COULD have videoed his cute kids since HE doesn't ever care to share video of them!
We did tape the kids doing some funny things, but for some reason Nate chose this clip to post. Silly Nate.
Hooray! You are in the last stretch of the pregnancy. Just 12 short weeks before Nate will have more interesting things to video!
You need some direction- where's the kids or even the birthday boy? Nice clear picture and sound so it can't be the camera.
I wish I had roaring skills...I guess I wasn't blessed with that gene...DANG IT!
Post a Comment