The kids sorting through their 12 pounds of candy...

Scott giving Rachel a hand...



Okay, here are the pictures of the house, starting with our bedroom.

Scott giving Rachel a hand...
Okay, here are the pictures of the house, starting with our bedroom.
And here's the kitchen...
This would be Nate running on the treadmill we're babysitting for Lenna and Scott...
And here's the living room...
That's all. Oh wait. I have a couple more fun pictures of Nate. Here you go...
He's wearing the dragon we got from Ikea for Li'l Cleatus's room. We're planning on decorating with like safari/jungle animals, but how could Nate's son NOT have a dragon?
In this picture Nate's wearing his best shirt. It says, "Your mom goes to college."


And though I might regret this later, here's a picture of me today trying on a pair of maternity pants that I will never, ever, put on again. Ever. (Yeah, my shirt is tucked in. I think it helps add to the overall effect.) Yikes!
My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday, so I guess I'll have another update then. That's all for now!
5 comments:
Nice.
WOW!! I LOVE your kitchen! What an improvement since I saw it last July! Did you do the tiles under the cabinets or were they already there? The white & black is so sleek! I also love the living room floor, bet the allergies aren't so bad without the carpet, eh Nate?
We need a side profile of you in those pants, Kirsta! Ha!
Keep up the good work!
Good times! I think you make a great fashion statement with those pants worn like that- start a new trend at work! Tia
Looks like we missed out on some Easter fun. According to Nate's facial expressions, maybe we didn't miss that much. Love the pants. They are a must wear again.
We had the tile backsplash put it. It wasn't there before. The kitchen is probably the most complete room in the whole house!
Post a Comment