04 February 2008

Attention!

So, Lenna brought to my attention that I had done something weird to the comments option that prohibited people from commenting. My apologies! I had no idea I was depriving you all of such a wonderful opportunity. So, it's fixed now. Comment if you like. That is all.

5 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Ahh.. finally... I have been given permission to comment. I feel better now. Can I just say that this whole music on the blogsite thing is going to get me in trouble? I check blogsites at work and then forget to turn the sound off. Busted.

Gina said...

Thanks for the update! I'm so happy things are going good for you guys!
Aunt Gina

Caleb said...

no comment.

Silvey Mothership said...

Kirsta is getting huge!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Good luck tomorrow at the Dr's office! We hope the baby flashes you good.